2010年10月18日 星期一

iOS 4.1 HDR for iPhone

This is a small post from my iPhone. I've downloaded the Blogpress software so I want to see how efficient it is :p

Actually this is also why I have this "Blogger site" in addition to my Wretch site. Blogpress can only post on Blogger.



Somehow I'm happy to have this new site in Blogger, since it is a much more flexible site than Wretch. I can add many different widgets on Blogger, whereas Wretch has lots of limitations.

OK, let's get to the point about HDR in iPhone. Yesterday I used my iPhone to take a picture, with HDR on. iPhone saved the original photo and the HDR one. Apparently the HDR one looks better.

This is the original one:










Here is the HDR one:











See the difference? (please ignore my weird face expression XD)

The HDR one does provides more detail of the dark part in the picture :) I love this function. iPhone can shoot decent pictures in a dim room with this HDR function on.

Well, that's it! My short post from iPhone. I have to type in English 'cause it's a lot easier than in Chinese :p

I hope this post will show up fine in the computer.

-- 發送自我的 iPhone

沒有留言:

張貼留言